Our executive cottages offer over 1800 square feet of combined interior and exterior high end living space. From top to bottom, inside and out each executive cottage was designed with one goal in mind: “to create the ultimate Sunshine Coast accommodation experience”. In every aspect the level of comfort, elegance and pure luxury our executive cottages offer will surpass your highest expectations. We want to welcome you back many times to our beautiful resort so we think what better way to achieve this than to aim for total guest satisfaction.
If you like extraordinary accommodation, this is it . . .
The ultimate Sunshine Coast accommodation experience!
Our executive cottages are built from prime grade westcoast cedar featuring wood framed french doors and windows, cultured stone cladded exterior walls, a newly developed metal shingle roof with remote solar powered skylights, a 755 sq. foot pine deck on the main level and additional balcony on the second floor. Inside, each executive cottage features maple wood blinds on every window, a real wood cherry kitchen with granite counter top and stainless appliances, heat pump controlled air conditioning, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and over 1100 sq. foot of high end living space.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed with top of the line pillow top mattress, large stone fireplace, bedroom TV and french door out to the deck. The upstairs bedroom has two queen size beds, a private bath, LCD TV and balcony overlooking the water. The living room features a double sided stone fireplace, large LCD TV/DVD (several HD programs available at no extra cost!), stereo with I-Pod docking station, leather seating in the dining and sitting area and french door out to the deck. The very large and furnished deck features a private 5 person hot tub with LED lighting, a personal BBQ and a breathtaking view of the water and snow capped mountains.
CLICK ARROWS ABOVE TO VIEW THE EXECUTIVE COTTAGE GALLERY
The large main bathroom features a steam sauna, whirlpool with underwater LED mood lighting, rainforest shower, foot massager, in-bath TV and heated towel rack. The bathroom is tastefully tiled from top to bottom and features ample chrome and granite to complete the total bath experience. And finally the extensively landscaped yard with private parking and private lawn for sun tanning will make for a good first impression when you arrive at your luxury executive cottage.
EXECUTIVE COTTAGE AMENITIES:
- Two bedroom & two bathroom cedar Executive cottages
- Over 1300 sq. ft. of high end living space
- Kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless appliances
- Living room with large LCD TV/DVD, double sided stone fireplace
- Bathroom with steam sauna, whirlpool, rainforest shower and in-bath TV
- Master bedroom with Queen size bed, TV and french doors out to the deck
- Upstairs bedroom has two queen size beds, private bath, LCD TV and balcony overlooking the water
- Relax on your private deck with 5 person hot tub, a BBQ and breathtaking view
- Air conditioning
- Wireless internet throughout the entire property
- Pet friendly at extra charge $20.00 per pet / night or $60.00 / week
- Non-Smoking Only. Smoking permitted on decks, patios and balconies
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10:30am
- View Resort Map for the location of the Executive Cottages
EXECUTIVE COTTAGE VIRTUAL TOUR:
CLICK ARROWS ABOVE TO VIEW IN FULL SCREEN.
CLICK TO VIEW > VIRTUAL TOURS OF THE LODGE, SUNDECK, HOT TUB & PENDER HARBOUR
EXECUTIVE COTTAGE FLOORPLANS:
What a lovely place for a family vacation. We stayed at this wonderful resort in August with the whole family. We rented an Executive Cottage and another room and all were excellent. We had a beautiful, large deck and really enjoyed the hot tub and barbecue. The owner is one of the hardest working people I have met and it shows in how they maintain the grounds and the lovely pots of flowers on the deck". » read more reviews on Trip Advisor