If you approach Sunshine Coast Resort & Marina by boat, the first building you’d notice is our charming two bedroom ocean front cabin. Featuring a private yard with campfire pit and personal propane BBQ, 920 square feet of living space and comfortable sleeping arrangements for up to six people, the two bedroom cabin is the perfect choice for families with children or small groups.
Experience Pender Harbour from a close-up marine perspective… only a few steps away from the ocean.
The master bedroom boasts a king size bed, the upstairs bedroom offers two twin beds and plenty of space for the kids to play. The living room features a queen size futon bed, large flat panel LCD TV & DVD, sitting area and access to the large, furnished deck.
The kitchen is fully equipped including dishwasher and microwave and has plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy a meal at home. If you picture yourself in a beautiful private cabin right by the water, well… you found it! Check out our highly competitive rates for our two bedroom ocean front cabin!
If you like extraordinary accommodation, this is it . . . The ultimate Sunshine Coast accommodation experience!
CLICK ARROWS ABOVE TO VIEW THE OCEANFRONT COTTAGE GALLERY
- Two bedroom oceanfront cottage
- Master bedroom with King size bed
- Upstairs bedroom with two twin beds
- Queen size futon bed in the living room
- Fullly equipped kitchen and dining room
- Private bathroom with 5′ hydrotherapy soaker tub
- Living room with sitting and dining area
- Large LCD TV/DVD, telephone with voicemail and free local calls
- Large furnished deck with personal BBQ and a fantastic view of the water
- Wireless internet throughout the entire property
- Pet friendly at extra charge $20.00 per pet / night or $60.00 / week
- Non-Smoking Only. Smoking permitted on decks, patios and balconies
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10:30am
- View Resort Map for Oceanfront Cottage location
OCEANFRONT COTTAGE FLOORPLAN:
OCEANFRONT COTTAGE VIRTUAL TOUR:
CLICK ARROWS ABOVE TO VIEW IN FULL SCREEN.
CLICK TO VIEW > VIRTUAL TOURS OF THE LODGE, SUNDECK, HOT TUB & PENDER HARBOUR
The views were magnificent and the whole place was so quiet. The king size bed was so comfortable to sleep on, and our son enjoyed the privacy of his own room. We found a well stocked supermarket not far down the road, and could easily cook ourselves our meal in the well appointed kitchen. " » read more reviews on Trip Advisor