Sunshine Coast Executive Penthouse
Since opening our main lodge a few years ago there’s been a noticeable trend… people who book our decadent penthouse have been coming back ever since they first discovered the fantastic location and amenities of our best suite. The moment you open the door you will know you’ve made the right choice when you selected Sunshine Coast Resort’s exclusive two bedroom penthouse suite. The quality of materials used, the attention to detail and of course the unbeatable view combined with a layout designed to make you feel comfortable to a degree way beyond your expectations are some of the reasons why our executive penthouse is our most popular room type.
Experience the fantastic location & amenities of our best suite.
Take the bathroom for example! Tastefully tiled from floor to ceiling throughout, boasting a two person romance Jacuzzi with in-bath TV, a separate shower, heated floor and two bathroom sinks infront of a 8×6′ beveled mirror. Or the luxurious solid maple kitchen with 4 burner ceran cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and everything you need in your kitchen away from home. The large living room features all wood framed windows and skylights and a furnished private deck to compliment the breathtaking view of Pender Harbour’s cove’s, waterways & snow capped mountains.
Watch the multi-million dollar yachts go by your window and see the bald eagles and seals hunt right infront of you. Every time you look out there’s something new to see! At night time the moon and the lights reflecting off the water will create ambiance of soothing calmness worth coming back for by itself. With two bedrooms, sleeping arrangements for up to six and 720 square feet of living space our executive penthouse is designed for both – couples seeking a romantic and luxurious weekend away from the city as well as for families who like that extra space and comfort.
CLICK ARROWS ABOVE TO VIEW THE PENTHOUSE GALLERY
PENTHOUSE AMENITIES & FLOORPLAN:
- Luxurious Penthouse suite with a “million dollar view”
- Features a king size bed on one side of a double sided stone fireplace
- Sitting and dining area with large TV/DVD on the other side
- Separate bedroom with two twin beds
- Large luxury bath with two person corner jacuzzi
- 4 piece bathroom with in-bath TV, heated floor and separate shower
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Private deck with personal BBQ
- Wireless internet throughout the entire property
- Pet friendly at extra charge $20.00 per pet / night or $60.00 / week
- Non-Smoking Only. Smoking permitted on decks, patios and balconies
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10:30am
- View Resort Map for Penthouse location in the Main Lodge
PENTHOUSE VIRTUAL TOUR:
CLICK ARROWS ABOVE TO VIEW IN FULL SCREEN.
CLICK TO VIEW > VIRTUAL TOURS OF THE LODGE, SUNDECK, HOT TUB & PENDER HARBOUR
PENTHOUSE SUITE FLOORPLAN:
We stayed in the Penthouse unit with a big gas fireplace between the living room and bedroom. The view was just grand of a old time marina but the mountain view with the snow capped tops make it breath taking. We took advantage of gas grill on the big balcony with same view.” » read more reviews on Trip Advisor