Two Bedroom Oceanview Junior Suite
Sunshine Coast Resort offers a selection of oceanview suites. Whether you prefer a spacious and luxurious Superior One Bedroom Oceanview Suite in our main lodge, one of our smaller and more economical Standard One Bedroom Oceanview Suites or our new Two Bedroom Oceanview Junior Suite (both located in our original lodge) we know you’ll be impressed with the layout and quality of our accommodations.
The oceanview junior suite has one comfortable queen size bed in each of the two bedrooms. The bathroom is equipped with bathtub & shower and the bright sitting area has a flat panel TV / DVD. Enjoy the ocean views from your bed or open the large sliding doors to the deck with fantastic ocean views. This suite comes with small bar fridge, microwave and coffee maker but does not have a kitchen or BBQ!
Located on the garden level of our completely renovated original lodge, the two bedroom oceanview junior suite offers level entry without stairs. Maximum occupancy: 4 + 1 with roll away bed.
If you like extraordinary accommodation, this is it … the ultimate Sunshine Coast accommodation experience!
CLICK ARROWS ABOVE TO VIEW THE JUNIOR OCEANVIEW SUITE GALLERY
OCEANVIEW JUNIOR SUITE AMENITIES:
- One queen size bed in each of the 2 bedrooms
- Sitting area with flat panel TV / DVD
- Small bar fridge, microwave and coffee maker but does not have a kitchen or BBQ
- Large furnished deck with fantastic ocean view
- Telephone with voicemail and free local calls
- Wireless internet throughout the entire property
- Pet friendly at extra charge $20.00 per pet / night or $60.00 / week
- Non-Smoking Only. Smoking permitted on decks, patios and balconies
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10:30am
- #204 located on Garden level / no stairs
- View Resort Map for the location of the two bedroom junior suite in the Original Lodge
JUNIOR SUITE FLOORPLAN:
JUNIOR SUITE VIRTUAL TOUR:
CLICK ARROWS ABOVE TO VIEW IN FULL SCREEN.
CLICK TO VIEW > VIRTUAL TOURS OF THE LODGE, SUNDECK, HOT TUB & PENDER HARBOUR
We stayed for two nights in the Oceanview Junior Room. The view is wonderful and when my husband was done working for the day we sat on the deck and just soaked in the peaceful surroundings. The Owner was friendly and helpful. The room is well equipped with a microwave, mini fridge and dishes so we could make our own snacks and breakfast. I hope I can come back for a vacation soon. ” » read more reviews on Trip Advisor