Sunshine Coast Resort Policies
If you are outside and need assistance, we have provided intercoms in several locations throughout the property and marina. If you are in your room please dial 216 to contact the frontdesk / concierge. We offer wireless internet access throughout the entire property as a free service to our guests. Please obtain access tickets from the front desk.
- Office hours: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Visitors: Your guests are welcome, but please register them at the office upon their arrival.
- Campfires: Fires are permitted unless official restrictions apply. Please use fire pits provided.
- Fish Cleaning: Please do not clean any fish or shellfish in your room. Make use of our cleaning table on the docks. Please clean up table after you are finished.
- Children: Please keep children off rockwalls and fences. Children are not allowed on the docks unless accompanied by an adult.
- Please do not take outdoor furniture inside your room and do not take interior furniture outside your room.
- We are not liable for any theft, loss, damage or injury, so please take care!
- 1 night stays welcome with exception of a 2 night minimum stay during Summer Season weekends (Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday) and also during Holiday weekends.
- During Summer Season (June 26 – Sep 12) one night bookings are welcome Sunday through Thursday.
- During Summer Season one night bookings on Saturdays may be accepted in some cases!
- Rates are in Canadian Dollars
- Weekend rate applies on holidays
- Additional Guests Welcome: Children 12 years and under stay free! Extra guests 13 years of age and older $ 20 / person / night.
- We offer pet friendly accommodation in all our rooms and cottages with a charge of: $20 per pet / night or $60 per pet / week
- All accommodations are non-smoking; Smoking permitted on decks, patios and balconies!
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 11am
- During Summer season reservation may be cancelled up to 3 weeks prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made less than 3 weeks prior to arrival – 1 night charge applies.
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to arrival – full reservation amount applies.
- During Shoulder, Spring and Winter Seasons reservations may be cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Cancellations or changes to a reservation must be in writing.